Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Almost there

Real busy week. I've been working on a paper that's first draft was due on Monday, and the final is due Friday. Sunday night everything seemed to have gone wrong. The file got corrupted and I had to start from scratch at 10:30 PM. I realized at that moment that school really doesn't stress me out. Even though I knew I was probably going to be up all night I didn't care. One way or another I had to finish the paper, so why be stressed about it?

I figured out a great system for running. Most of the places I need to go (class, errands, etc.) are all within a couple of miles from my house, so I just started running whereever I need to go. I put in about 6 miles today and it was great. My knee started hurting about mile 5, which was expected. I just have to keep up some balance work, maybe twice a week.

Welp, back to working on the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment