Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some thoughts

My last post was October, and it was entitled something about not updating this daily. I suppose I won't update it monthly either.

The things I've learned over the past few months: who you're with is more important than what you're doing; I love mountaineering as much as I hoped I did; joining the military is a scary and big commitment, but either way I'm in.

I spent most of this past year working, when I wanted to celebrate my year of freedom. I don't regret anything, but I wish I had traveled a bit more. I do plan on going down to Pensacola one more time before med school to race an open water swim. I'm also going to Mississippi for Officer School for the Air Force for a month, and I do plan on going to Washington to do a bit of climbing. It should be a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment