Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Prof. Rydel says journal are for reading.

In writing this blog I've been thinking about my audience. It's strange to write down what's going on in my head for everyone to read. In talking about A Hero of Our Time, Prof. Rydel argues that nobody writes a journal purely for personal reasons. She claims that everyone who writes a journal hopes that someday it will be read. I've tried a couple of times to prove her wrong, but I can never pull it off. I guess there is no accountability to record anything if it's only for yourself. Why would I care about what I'm thinking when I am thinking it? I'm already thinking it (if that makes any sense).

I'm just not quite sure what to reveal and what to censor.

1 comment:

  1. censor what you dont want med school to know :)

    ReplyDelete